Wet chocolate cakes with liquid filling
Egg yolk 3 pieces
Eggs 2 pieces
Black Chocolate 70% 200 g
Sugar 50 g
¼ teaspoon salt
Wheat flour 60g
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. crush dark chocolate (70% cocoa) butter cut into pieces. Melt the chocolate and butter on a steam bath, stirring carefully. Bring to a smooth consistency and give a little cool.
3. Beat with a mixer until foaming 2 whole eggs, yolks and sugar.
4. Putting the egg-sugar mixture and the chocolate, add the flour and salt. Mix until smooth.
5. In the molds, greased with butter, pour the dough and put in the oven for 7-10 minutes. The edges of the dough should propechsya and filling remains liquid.