Take 1 package prepared puff pastry
— 5 potatoes of medium size
— 2 onions
— 200 grams of dried mushrooms
— 100 g of cheese
— 1 bunch of parsley
— 2 eggs
— pepper to taste
1. The mushrooms soak, boil, squeeze.
2. Potatoes boiled in «uniform», peel, cut into cubes.
3. Mushrooms saute with onions.
4. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
5. Potatoes, cheese, mushrooms, pepper mix.
6. Defrosted puff pastry cut into rectangles.
7. Eggs lightly whisk.
8. The inner part of the resulting rectangles, brush with egg, put the filling and roll up in paper bags.
9. Lay paper bags on a baking sheet, brush with the remaining egg, place in oven and bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
10. Kites ready to decorate with parsley!