Flaky meat casserole with bacon
Minced meat pig-beef — 500 g
Mushrooms — 250-300 g
Bacon sliced – 200 g
Onions — 1-2 pieces.
Mozzarella — 100 g
Sun-dried tomatoes in oil — 100 g
Grated Cheese — 100 g
Rusk ground — 3-4 Art. l.
Vegetable oil for frying — to taste
Salt — to taste
Black pepper — to taste
Provencal herbs — to taste
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Cut mushrooms, onions and fry them in vegetable oil. Add salt and season with pepper.
3. If you do not have available bread crumbs, then dry the white bread in the oven and chop.
4. Mince (I scrolled with onions), add bread crumbs, grated cheese, salt, pepper to taste and, if desired Provencal herbs (I like to add them to the meat). The resulting mass is mixed thoroughly.
5. Cut the mozzarella into cubes.
6. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
7. In the form put the plate of bacon to the bottom was closed, and the ends hanging slices. Shape better lay a baking paper, then it was easier to remove the finished casserole.
8. Divide the stuffing into 3 parts. Lower layer should be beef, it should be carefully distributed in form and slightly compacted.
9. Top with cubes of mozzarella and sun-dried tomatoes. Each layer is a little tramp.
10. Put the second part of the meat, and on top — mushrooms and onions.
11. The last layer put the remaining stuffing and gently, cover with a little overlapping slices of bacon hanging. Form cover with foil and bake for 1 hour at 200 degrees. During baking, produces a lot of meat juice, it should be drained.
12. After an hour of baking remove the foil and let browned. The degree of browning adjust to your taste, I love pozazharistey. The finished pudding can be served hot with a garnish. In cold, it is perfect for sandwiches, delicious even just a piece of bread. With filling can experiment by choosing it to your taste! For example, mozzarella with tomatoes can be replaced with stewed carrots, spinach, ordinary cheese with herbs … I really liked the taste, which gives casserole bacon and sun dried tomatoes. Cook and raduyte your family and friends!