Chicken eggs — 3 PCs.
Soy vinegar — 1 tbsp
Rice vinegar — 1 tsp
Vegetable oil — for frying
Sauce when serving
1. Whisk the eggs with soy sauce. No salt is required. Instead of rice I put balsamic vinegar.
2. Pour part of the mass in a heated pan.
3. When grabbed from the bottom, heave along the entire length of the scapula in a roll. When we turn to the end, again pour part of the mass.
4. Now begin to twist from the roll along the length of the pancake.
5. Again pour onlynow weight and cool in the loaf.
6. Repeat until «dough». I have 4 pancake came out. Deep fried to desired will turn brown and carefully removing. Cut into rolls and served with spicy sauce. Try it and you will discover a new taste familiar from childhood omelet.