Chocolate Clafoutis with cherries
Clafoutis — this is a classic French dessert (fr. Clafoutis — fill). It is a cross between a casserole, cake and pudding. Fresh berries (in the classic version is a cherry) are filled with batter and bake. Also, there are apple, pear, apricot, plum and other options Clafoutis. In this case, the fruit should be cut into the size of a cherry.
Offers recipes chocolate Clafoutis with cherries, preparation of which will not take long and does not require the purchase of complex ingredients, and the result will surprise and delight guests. Dessert turns exquisite, delicate and mega-chocolate!
Eggs — 3 pcs.
Sugar — 120 g
Flour — 80 g
Cocoa — 50 g
Cow milk — 300 ml
Cherry — 1 tbsp.
Powdered sugar — 2 tsp
Butter — 1 tsp
1. lemon zest add the eggs and mix.
2. Next, add all the remaining ingredients: flour, cocoa, eggs, sugar, milk. Mix thoroughly with a mixer. Turn the dough sparsely. Do not be afraid — the way it should be.
3. a short form (I — 16 cm) greased with butter and put in her cherry, pre-clean it from the bones. If you use frozen berries, be sure to let them thaw and drain the juice.
4. Carefully pour the batter into the pan. Berries with the float upwards.
5. Bake for about 45-50 minutes Clafoutis at 180C. Ready to test a wooden stick — it has to come out of Clafoutis dry.
Let cool down a little dessert in the form, and then removed. Above you can sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with fresh berries.