Chicken legs in a «bag»
Just a great meal! Appetizing chicken leg, tasty toppings, tender dough.
Your guests will be satisfied!
Of this amount of ingredients obtained 6 servings.
500 g puff pastry (fresh or yeast)
600 g (6 pieces) chicken drumsticks
300 grams of mushrooms
700 g of potatoes
150 g onion
50 ml of milk
30 g butter
1. Peel the potatoes, boil until tender.
2. Finely chop the onion.
3. Clean the mushrooms and finely chop.
4. In vegetable oil fry the onion.
6. Add the mushrooms and fry up until all the liquid has evaporated (about 15 minutes).
7. Shin salt and pepper, fry in vegetable oil until cooked (about 25-30 minutes).
Cool chicken drumsticks.
8. The potatoes add butter to make mashed potatoes.
9. Add the milk, salt to taste, stir.
10. Mix the mashed potatoes and mushrooms.
11. Roll out the dough about 3 mm thick, cut a rectangle cropped to save dough.
12. Cut into squares of 15×15 cm.
13. From the trimmed dough to make a small pancake and put in the middle of the square (this is done so that the bottom is not torn).
14. In the middle of a put 2-3 tablespoons toppings.
15. At the filling put the shin.
16. The edges of the test to collect, to get the bag and tie loosely thread.
17. Baking tray lay a baking paper or slightly oiled.
18. Put the bags.
19. bone sticking out of sacks can be wrapped with foil, so they are not scorched.
20. Put in a preheated 180C oven.
21. Bake until golden brown (about 15-20 minutes).
22. In the finished bags do not forget to remove the thread. I use ready-made dough from the store.