Chicken fillet in a creamy sauce
Chicken fillet — 1 kg
Fat sour cream — 1 Cup
Mustard — 1 tsp.
Garlic — 3 cloves
Thyme — 4 sprigs
Cheese — 100 g
Vegetable oil for frying
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1. Cooking time: 40 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 200 ᵒ C. Well with salt and pepper fillets on both sides.
3. Heat a frying pan and fry fillets on both sides until confident Golden brown.
4. In the cream, squeeze the garlic, add the mustard and thyme leaves, season with a little salt and pepper, mix well.
5. Grate the cheese on a small grater.
6. Put the fried fillet in a baking pan.
7. Pour fillet with cream sauce.
8. Sprinkle cheese and put in the oven for 20-25 minutes. The main thing is not to overdo fillet so that it remained juicy.
9. Fillet ready. Serve immediately while it’s hot!