Beets — 5 PCs.
Potatoes — 3 PCs.
Pickled cucumber — 9 PCs.
Green peas 350 g
Carrots — 3 PCs.
Red onions — 2 PCs.
Olive oil — 150 g
White wine vinegar 50 g
Salt — 3 g
Black pepper — to taste
1. Preheat oven to 200 ᵒС.
2. Beet wash, dry on paper towel. Wrap in tin foil over the entire surface and make the knife holes.
On a baking sheet sprinkle salt layer in 2 see Salt creates a lovely temperature, but due to the holes in the foil inside the vegetable will «breathe». Send the beets for 2 hours and a half in the oven.
Meanwhile in a pot of water boil until cooked potatoes and carrots. It is very important not to overcook the potatoes, otherwise, they get porridge.
3. When all the vegetables are ready and have cooled, boil the peas: throw it in boiling salted water for literally 5 minutes. Beets, potatoes, carrots, onion peel.
4. Preparation of filling:
Mix the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. Chop the potatoes, carrots and onions into cubes of about 5 mm.
6. Gently stir the mixture.
7. Finely chop the pickles.
8. Mix cucumbers and beets. If you have sauerkraut, feel free to add.
9. Pour the remaining dressing into the mixture of potatoes and carrots, mix well.
10. Now mix the beetroot with potato mixture. Gently stir.