Milk — 250 ml
Sugar — 2st.l.
dry yeast — 1paketik (11gr)
butter — 125g (melt)
flour — 350-400gr
salt — 1 / 2ch.l.
cottage cheese — 250g
herbs — 100g (my green onions and dill)
boiled chicken — 1pc (200-250gr)
Cheese — 100gr
salt, ground black pepper
semolina — 1st.l.
1. Prepare testo.Dlya this mix in a cup 0,5st warm water (or milk) + 1st.l. Flour + sugar + yeast 1st.l. Leave in a warm place for 7-10minut to Opara rose hat.
2. In a bowl sift the flour, pour in the warm milk, melted butter and brew, add sugar and salt. Put the dough in a warm place for 1-1.5 hours before the increase in the amount of 2 times obmyat and leave again to rise (more about 30-40minut).
3. Divide dough into 2 pieces, roll each into a circle about 1cm thick and arrange on a baking sheet, the laid parchment (obtained following a diameter of about 28cm, in my pan is placed only 1, so bake for 2 times).
4. Prepare nachinku.Zelen chop finely, mix with cream cheese, add salt and black pepper. Chicken dismantle the fibers. Cheese grate.
5. The circle of dough sprinkle semolina (it is necessary to keep the dough from the disintegration). Spread over the surface of the dough cheese with herbs, then the chicken and sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Bake in the oven heated to 200gradS for 20-25minut until golden tsveta.