Very delicate cheesecake «A La cheesecake»
Flour — 2.5 tbsp.
Sugar — 2 tbsp. (incomplete)
Butter — 200 g
Chicken eggs — 4 PCs.
Cottage cheese — 600 g
Soda — 0.5 tsp.
Vanilla — 1.5 g
1. In a bowl add the flour, 1 Cup sugar, soda and butter. Oil can be replaced with margarine. Butter (margarine) needs to be cold.
2. Now all the ingredients should be well pounded to make flour chips, similar to wet sand. This is best done by hand.
3. For the filling, put in a bowl of curd (it should be noted that curd should not be very grainy, it’s better if you wipe through a sieve. You can use cottage cheese or cheese curds, but sugar then you need less), eggs, vanilla and remaining 1 Cup of sugar an incomplete.
4. All beat well with a mixer. The mixture should be quite liquid.
5. In the form (diameter 20-22 cm) pour 1/3 of flour cat.
6. We stamp and form the bottom of the edges, densely pressing flour crumbs to the walls of the mold. Valium the pie filling and sprinkle remaining pastry crumbs.
7. Bake pie 35-40 minutes at 180 degrees. The readiness check skewer. Pierces the middle of the pie. If the skewer is dry, then the cake is ready.
8. Take out the cake from the oven and allow to cool. If you start to cut a hot cake, it would simply break apart.
9. Once the cake has cooled, you can remove it from the form. When baking these cakes is more convenient to use split form.
10. When serving a slice of cake can be decorated with chocolate toppings or fresh berries.