Vegetable salad with shrimp
Cucumber — 2 PCs.
Cherry tomatoes — 5 PCs.
Carrot — 1 PC.
Shrimp (peeled, boiled) — 200 g
Butter — 20 g
Cheese — 20 g
White wine (dry) — 2-3 tbsp
White bread — 2 slices
Vegetable oil — 2 tbsp
Lemon juice — 1 tbsp
The salad leaves — 1 bunch
Dill — 1/2 bunch
Salt to taste
Pepper (black, ground) to taste
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Lettuce leaves, rinse with cold water, chop or napvite hands. Arrange on plates.
3. Cucumbers cut into thin strips.
4. Add in salad sliced in half cherry tomatoes.
5. Add sliced strips of carrot.
6. Cheese finely slice and add to salad.
7. The dry bread in the toaster, remove the crusts and cut into medium-sized cubes. Add croutons to the salad.
8. Shrimp gently fry with the addition of butter, pour in the white wine and cook for 1 minute.
9. Add in the shrimp salad and chopped dill.
Add salt, freshly ground black pepper, sesame seeds and dress the salad with oil and lemon juice.
If desired, you can prepare the salad dressing and mayonnaise-based.