Feta cheese — 70 g
The cabbage — 70 g
Leaves salad — 70 g
Cucumber — 1 PC.
Tomato — 1 PC.
Balsamic vinegar — to taste
Dill — to taste
Salt — to taste
Sesame (seeds) — to taste
Pepper (black, ground) — to taste
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Lettuce leaves, wash and cut into medium pieces.
3. Cucumber cut into big cubes and add to the salad.
4. Tomato cut into medium-sized cubes and add to the salad.
5. Feta cheese cut into small cubes and add to the salad. Add to the salad with finely chopped dill and mix gently.
6. Salad salt and pepper and season with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Add a pinch of sesame seeds.
Easy, simple but very tasty and useful vegetable salad with feta cheese is ready!