Cabbage — 200 g
Cucumbers — 200 g
Carrots — 100 g
Canned corn — ½ cans
Salad leaves — ½ bunch
Salt — to taste
Vegetable oil — to taste
1. Free working surface for the ingredients on the salad. You will need 200 g Chinese cabbage, on average, 3 cucumber (200g) one carrot (100g), lettuce, canned corn, vegetable oil.
2. Take a wooden cutting Board and slice the cabbage in small squares. Before that, rinse Kale leaves under running water to clean them from dust and dirt.
3. Wash the cucumbers, if desired, clean them completely from the skin. Cut the ends from the cucumbers, as they can taste bitter. Chop the cucumber in small cubes.
4. Peel the carrots peel, wash. Cut into small cubes on a cutting surface. You can also grate carrots on a coarse grater for convenience.
5. Fresh lettuce, rinse and cut into large pieces. You can also do without a knife and just gently tear the lettuce directly into the salad bowl.
6. In a deep bowl for salads put all the chopped ingredients: carrots, cucumbers, cabbage, lettuce. Pour the tinned corn and mix thoroughly. Season salad vegetable (or olive) oil, salt and pepper to your taste.