Turkey fillet wrapped mini rolls with tender mozzarella, savory sun-dried tomatoes and fragrant Basil, homemade Pesto sauce and new potatoes on the side.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
The Turkey breast — 400 g
Mozzarella cheese — 125 g
Green Basil — 1 bunch
Sun-dried tomatoes in oil — 60 g
Pesto — 40 g
Potatoes — 400 g
Garlic — 20 g
Olive oil — 50 g
Energy value per serving: 765 kcal (38%), 54 g protein (108%), 38 g fat (58%), 11 g of saturated (54%), 54 g carbs (54%). In parentheses are the percentage of the daily intake for an adult rate of 2000 kcal.
Preparation time: 30 minutes.
Need a pot, oven.
1. Turkey fillet, cut into steaks with a thickness of 2-3 cm, put it in a bag and gently tenderize the bottom of the pan to a thickness of 1-2 cm.
2. Slice the mozzarella lontime slices, wash the Basil.
3. On a piece of Turkey put a slice of mozzarella, a slice of sun dried tomato and a few Basil leaves. Spread the filling on all slices of the Turkey. Roll each piece in the most dense loaf and freeze it, stabbing through one or two wooden skewers.
4. Crush the garlic, remove the skin and finely chop. Mix with olive oil and spread the mixture rolls. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Preheat oven to 180°C, shots a baking tray with baking paper, put the rolls and bake them for 15-20 minutes until light Golden brown.
6. Cook potatoes favorite way. For example, boil it in the skin for 10 minutes until soft, then fry until Golden brown in the pan, or just boil them until cooked.
7. Serve the rolls with pesto and potatoes, garnish with the remaining Basil leaves.