Cooking time — 20 minutes
Cooking time 40-45 minutes
The number — 4 servings
Potatoes — 6 PCs.
Cream — 250 ml
Garlic — 2 cloves
Flour — optional
Carrot — 1 PC.
Onion — 1 PC.
Trout — 4 steak
Butter — optional
Vegetable oil — optional
Spices — to taste
1. To prepare the ingredients.
2. In a saucepan melt the butter. A few minutes hold in it the finely chopped garlic to let the scent.
3. Add a tablespoon of flour and fry slightly.
4. Add the cream, stirring intensively.
5. Once the sauce has thickened, add a little boiled water and spices: salt, Bay leaf and pepper mix. Bring the sauce to a boil, turn off and cover.
6. Then fry the grated carrots with the onions.
7. Cut potatoes into slices of medium thickness. Fill the form, add the salt, pepper and a little vegetable oil.
8. On top of the potatoes put the fish, slightly primalev her.
9. For fish carrots onions.
10. And then put the garlic sauce.
11. Bake the fish for 40-45 minutes at a temperature of 180ᵒС.