Onion (100 g) — 1 PC.
Corn oil — 30 ml
Ground beef — 400 g
Red tomatoes — 300 g
Parsley — 30 g
Cumin (Jeera) — ½ tsp
Sea salt — ½ tsp
Black pepper powder — ¼ tsp
Gouda cheese — 100 g
Tortilla — 6 PCs.
1. Finely chopped onions lightly fry in vegetable oil. When the onions become transparent, add ground beef and cook, stirring, for 5-7 minutes.
2. In fried beef put finely chopped tomatoes-skinned and chopped parsley.
3. Season and sprinkle with the minced meat. Cheese grate on a coarse grater. You can use any hard or semi-hard cheese with not too sharp a taste.
4. On a dry heated pan put the tortilla, sprinkle it with grated cheese, then add the meat filling and cover again with a layer of cheese.
5. Cover with a second tortilla and flip. Panzarotti should zarumyanitsya and become crispy. Serve, cut triangles.