● Tomatoes — 7 pcs.
● Onions — 1 pc.
● Bulgarian pepper — 2 pcs. (If very large, you can take 1.5 pcs.)
● Garlic — 2 cloves
● Chicken fillet — 450 g
● Corn — of bank 1
● Cheese — 100 g
● Cumin — 1 hour. L.
● Sunflower oil — for frying
● Salt and pepper — in taste
1. Onion and bell pepper finely cut and fry for 10 minutes. Garlic Crush. Add it to the onions and peppers and hold to fire a couple of minutes. Chicken we shall cut small cubes and fry until soft.
2. Chicken fillet add bell pepper, roasted with onion and garlic, and corn. Stir, and spiced with salted to taste, add a little cumin and bring all this on a small fire just for 5-7 minutes.
3. Tomato cut off the top and gently with a teaspoon and a knife get rid of the pulp. By the way, it can be used in the future for the sauce to the pasta, which is very, very comfortable (not like being lost products).
4. Fill the tomatoes produced almost filling the top, on top of tightly packed cheese, spiced with the top.
5. Tomatoes lay out on a baking sheet and place in preheated 170 degree oven for 10 minutes.I deliberately put the temperature a little lower than usual in order to tomatoes themselves time to properly prepare.
Ready decorate tomatoes chopped greens.
Well, all you can serve immediately.