Fillet of tilapia — 2 PCs.
Parmesan cheese — 50 g
Paprika — 1 tbsp
Wild garlic — 2-3 sprigs
Olive oil — 2 tbsp
1. First, prepare the breading. Grate Parmesan finely. Also chop the greens. Here it can be ramson (like me), parsley, cilantro, dill, whatever you like in any combination.
2. Further in a wide dish with high sides, mix the Parmesan, parsley and paprika with salt. Of course, you can add your spices, and some paprika to replace the spicy chili.
3. Brush the fillets with olive oil and then roll in breadcrumbs, each time well pridavlivaya fish.
4. Lay out the prepared fillets on a parchment baking sheet. And bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
5. Ready fish need to relax a bit, that the crust of Parmesan cheese is well chilled. Then transfer to plates and serve.