— 1.5 kg of potato
— 2 tablespoons flour
— 1.5 liters of milk
— 1 tablespoon salt
— 1/4 tablespoon black pepper
— 125 grams of grated cheese all
— 330 ml cream
— 4 green onions
— 6 plates of bacon
1. The potato peel, boil and mash. One potato leave.
2. heat the flour in a saucepan, add milk and mix until smooth
3. Add salt and pepper and cook for 8 to 10 minutes
4. Add the mashed potatoes and mix thoroughly
5. Remove from heat and immediately put the cheese into the soup, stir until cheese is melted, then add sour cream, stir, add pepper if necessary or dosolit — add the spices.
6. One potato cut into cubes, bacon and onion and chop with a knife.
7. Pour the soup into a la carte dish, add on top of the potatoes, bacon and onions and sprinkle with cheese.