Pork chops — 6 PCs. (approx. 100 grams)
Dried mushrooms (preferably white) — 15 g
Boiling water — 400 ml
Sour cream is of excellent quality — 150 ml
Hard cheese (Russian, Gouda) — 50 g
Onion, finely chopped — 1 PC.
Vegetable oil — 6 tbsp
Starch — 2 tsp
Salt and freshly ground black pepper — to taste
1. First put on to cook mushrooms. To do this, cover them with 400 ml of boiling water and leave to boil for one hour. When the mushrooms are boiled, they should be drained and cut into small pieces.
2. Once the mushrooms are ready and chopped, in a pan with heated 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil fry the chopped onion until it becomes soft. Next – add the mushrooms to the onions and stir-fry for a bit (no more than 5 minutes).
3. Remove onions and mushrooms from heat and let cool.
4. Undertake cooking of meat. The meatballs need to repel from two sides through the foil and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
5. The cheese should be grated on a fine grater, add to the cooled mushrooms and onions and mix thoroughly.
6. Collect our chops. For this lay in the center of the stuffing (mushrooms, onions and cheese) and wrap our meat balls.
7. To keep the rolls from falling apart during frying, they can be pinned with a toothpick.
Then in a deep pan pour the remaining oil and fry each pancake basked until Golden brown on each side.
8. Put all ingredients in the pan and pour 1/3 of the liquid from the mushrooms and languishing on low heat for another 5-10 minutes under the lid.
9. Once the rolls are cooked, they need to remove and place on a clean plate.
10. In the pan where we previously had grilled our ingredients, pour the remaining liquid from the mushrooms, make the maximum fire and fry to a state, until there is ¼ of the original quantity.
11. While our liquid is evaporated, take out the toothpicks from the rolls.
To the liquid in the pan, add sour cream, bring all the liquid to the boil and put in our sauce ingredients. Warmed all of our dish.
12. It’s time to enjoy our meal. For that on the plate put the rolls from the sauce and pour the sauce 50 ml water mixed with starch. Cook the sauce until thickened, about 2-3 minutes and pour the sauce ingredients.
13. All can serve our delicious and tasty dish. The best garnish to such rolls will be mashed potatoes and pickled cucumber.