The lentil salad, beets and peanuts
1. Green lentils small Ontario Mistral 150 g
2. Beetroot 250 g young
3. Salted peanuts 75g
4. Avocado 250g
5. Parsley 100 g
6. Olive oil 50 g
7. Lemons 1 piece
8. The Finn Crisp crispbread 1 pack
Technology of preparation:
1. Pour the Lentils small green Ontario in water in the ratio 1:2, bring to the boil and simmer for about 20 minutes until tender.
2. Boil the beets until tender , cool, peel, cut into small cubes.
3. Avocado peel and cut into cubes, drizzle with lemon juice.
4. Peanuts a little push flat knife or in a mortar. Parsley finely chop.
5. In a deep plate, place the lentils Ontario, beets, avocado, peanuts, parsley.
6. Add to salad lemon juice, olive oil, spices and salt. Garnish with fresh green Basil.