The homemade lemonade with mint and honey
Fresh lemonade is relevant all year round. If in the summer it refreshes and quenches thirst, this drink in the winter charges with essential vitamins. To cook it at home is easier than ever. Importantly, there will be no chemistry, natural product so to speak. Variations a lot, I suggest one of them.
Lemons — 3 PCs.
Mint 5 sprigs
Honey — 2 tbsp
Sugar — 150 g
Water — 3 liters
1. To prepare the ingredients.
2. A pot of water put on the fire, add a few sprigs of mint, bring to the boil, then cool to room temperature.
3. Lemons wash, pour boiling water and leave them in water for 5 minutes.
4. To cut the tails, cut into slices and remove seeds.
5. Slices of lemon, a few mint leaves, sugar and honey in a blender to grind.
6. The resulting mass pour into a 3-liter jar and pour the cooled water. To remove overnight in the refrigerator.
7. Before use, drain. Lemonade is better to drink chilled.