The curd gombossy
Cottage cheese — 500 g
Semolina — 150 g
Chicken eggs — 3 PCs.
Sugar — 50 g
Salt — to taste
Butter — 100 g
Breadcrumbs — 50 g
1. Cottage cheese with low fat content is passed through a press with a nozzle with small holes. Put curd in a bowl, so it is oxygenated and acquires a smooth consistency.
2. To the cream cheese pour the sugar, break one egg and pour the semolina. Mix the cottage cheese and put it on for forty minutes in the refrigerator. Semolina is saturated with moisture and the total weight will be convenient to mold the balls.
3. When the time passes, the sculpt of the cheese balls in the center put a cherry in it.
4. In a pan, melt some butter and pour roasted breadcrumbs.
5. And while the balls are boiled in salted water, put them in a bowl. Sprinkle them then breadcrumbs …and you can eat until cool.