Pumpkin — 250 g
Orange — 1 PC.
Raisins — to taste
Chocolate (for the sauce) — 90 g
Sugar (for the sauce) — 3 tbsp
Butter (for the sauce) — 15 g
Cream milk (for sauce) — 3 tbsp
Water (for the sauce) — 40 ml
Vanilla extract, for the sauce) — 1/2 tsp
1. The pumpkin peel, wash and bake in the oven at 180-200 degrees until soft.
2. Raisins pour boiling water and leave for a few minutes. Drain the water, raisins spread out on a paper towel and dry.
3. Baked pumpkin well to cool and cut into cubes.
4. Orange peel, divided into slices. The slices were cleaned and cut in half.
5. To prepare the sauce into a small saucepan put the sugar, add the water and on low heat to heat until the sugar dissolves. Then add broken pieces of chocolate and butter. Well stir until smooth.
6. The chocolate, add the cream and vanilla extract. If you have a very sweet pumpkin, or orange, then when cooking the sauce more sugar!
7. On a plate lay out the pieces of pumpkin and orange.
8. On top lay the raisins (you can add dried apricots or prunes), pour over the chocolate sauce and serve immediately.