The flesh of beef — 700 g
The beef broth — 100 ml
Dry red wine — 1-Cup.
Olive oil — 2 tbsp
Butter — 2 tbsp
Balsamic vinegar — 1 tbsp
Sheet Malabar cinnamon — 2 pieces
1. Meat cut across the grain pieces of approximately 100 g in weight.
2. Generously sprinkle orange pepper (if you don’t like spicy, you can greedy).
3. In a heated pan add olive oil and butter, heat.
4. Remove the meat, fry until Golden brown. I salted the meat is in the pan, when it has already grabbed crust.
5. Add broth, wine, balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil, add sheet Malabar cinnamon.
6. Reduce the heat, cover the pan with a lid, simmer on low heat for about an hour.
7. Serve with garnish. I have a side dish of spaghetti with herbs, petals, paprika and tomatoes.