Spaghetti with meat balls in tomato sauce
Onion — 1 head
Minced beef — 500 g
Garlic — ½ head
Tomatoes — 2 pieces
Tomato paste — 2 teaspoons
Black pepper powder — 1 pinch
Spaghetti 400 g
Sea salt — to taste
1. Spaghetti: fill a saucepan with water, put on fire. Remember the Golden ratio for boiling spaghetti: 1000 ml water/100 g spaghetti/10 g of salt.
2. Meatballs: finely chopped onion, mix with meat, salt and pepper, add the egg, roll into balls, roll in flour.
3. The pan pour vegetable oil, lightly fry the meatballs, add the tomatoes and simmer. Tomato paste diluted with water, add to other ingredients. Add spices: pepper, salt, a mixture of Italian herbs (you can put fresh Basil). In the sauce you can add something else, for example, I added pepper.
4. Boil spaghetti until tender, drain the water, add a drop of olive oil or butter (who he loves), lightly season with salt.
5. Serve mixed in a deep plate.