Snack bread in haste
Round bread (preferably slightly stale) — 1 PCs (500 g)
Peeled tomatoes in own juice — 250 g
Mushrooms — 250 g
Garlic — 2 cloves
Dill — 1 bunch
Grated cheese — 200 g
Olive oil — 5-6 tbsp
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Mushrooms cut into slices and fry with 2-3 tbsp olive oil for 5 minutes. Then add crushed garlic and chopped dill. Then another minute.
3. With tomatoes, drain the juice and slice them into pieces.
4. The bread cut first crosswise and then lengthwise, not dorezaya to the ground. So as to obtain a grid of squares about 2×2 cm
5. Drizzle the bread with olive oil and then stuff the mushrooms, tomatoes.
6. Sprinkle with grated cheese and into the oven for 15 minutes.