minced meat — 500 g,
puff pastry without yeast — 500g
soy sauce — 3 tablespoons. spoons,
black pepper — to taste
onions — 1 pc.,
Garlic — 2 cloves,
lettuce leaves for decoration.
1. Grate onion (you can skip through the meat grinder) and put the stuffing. Add the soy sauce, pepper, crushed garlic. If you want salt, but do not forget that soy sauce itself is salty enough. Stuffing mix well, and remove the 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Then form the meatballs — 4 pieces on skewers. Thus, one meatball turns weighing 25 grams, and serving on a skewer — 100 g
3. The dough is rolled out into a rectangle and cut into strips of width slightly greater than the diameter meatballs.
4. skewers pre-soaked in water a couple of minutes, then strung them meatballs, winding ribbon of dough.
5. Baking lubricating oil, spread on skewers and send it in a preheated 180 ° C oven. Bake until done, which is about 30-40 minutes.
6. Serve on lettuce leaves.