Salmon fillet without bones and skin — 900 g
Dill and Basil, chop a handful
Unsalted butter, softened at room temperature 60 g
Lemon zest — 1 tsp
Grain mustard — 1 tbsp
Salt and pepper, to taste
Flour, sift — 240 g
Salt — 1 tsp
Cold butter — 150 g
Cold water — 5 tbsp
Yolk — 1 PC.
1. By hand or in a food processor, mix the flour, oil and salt to form a crumb.
Put flour mixture in a bowl and pour the water.
2. Stir with a fork until smooth dough. Wrap it in cling film and put in fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Cover the pan with foil and grease with butter.
4. Softened butter, mix with chopped herbs and zest.
5. Fillet cut into 2 equal pieces, season with salt and pepper.
6. Butter onto one side of the fillet (bones), mustard on the other.
Fold 2 pieces of fillet (skin side) sandwich.
7. Remove from the refrigerator the dough and roll it on a floured surface. In the middle lay the fillet.
8. Close the fish fillets into batter.
9. Cake grease with beaten egg and send to bake for 20 minutes until Golden brown.
10. Remove from oven and cool a little before serving.