Shortbread tarts with cream
Flour — 600 g
Sugar — 100 g
Sour cream — 70 g
Butter — 80 g
Salt on the tip of a knife
1. Prepare biscuits.
2. Knead the dough, in a food blender add flour, salt, sugar, oil and sour cream. Mix for 5-7 minutes until a homogeneous mass.
3. The resulting dough is left to rest for about 5 minutes, and then roll out to a thickness of 1 cm, to prevent the dough from sticking to the surface sprinkle with flour. From the reservoir with the help of molds cut out cookies.
4. Take shape for mini cupcake (no need to grease) and carefully lay out our biscuits in the middle of each of the recesses forms for mini muffins.
5. Once all the cookies stacked in the shape, pierce with a fork the bottom of each cookie.
6. Put in a preheated 170 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
7. The finished cookies remove from the oven and allowed to cool.
8. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and the middle filled with custard or ice cream.