Jumbo Shells — 30 pcs. (boil in accordance with the instructions)
Marinara sauce — 2 cups
Ricotta Cheese — 200 g
Cottage cheese — 200 g
Frozen spinach (finely chopped) — 200g
Salt and pepper — to taste
Mozzarella — 200 g (grated)
Parmesan — 100 grams (shredded)
Basil for decoration
1. Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine the ricotta, cottage cheese, spinach, salt and pepper until smooth.
3. The gratin dish pour the marinara sauce.
4. Each shell Stuff cottage cheese and spinach and a little weight «Utopia» in the sauce. Each shell has put a spoonful of sauce on top.
5. On top sprinkle with grated mozzarella.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, then heat the broiler and bake for another 2-5 minutes, the cheese browned.
7. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.