Cheese — 150 g
Eggs — 2 pcs.
Butter — 50 g
Flour — 50 g
Cow milk — 1 cup
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add flour, stirring constantly.
3. Slowly pour in the milk, continuing to interfere with the mixture.
4. Cut the cheese into small pieces.
5. Add the cheese to the pan and stir until it melts.
6. Remove the pan from the heat, add the egg yolk mixture and mix well.
7. Whip the egg whites in a cool foam.
8. Add the egg whites into the cheese mixture.
9. Carefully and gently mix until uniform.
10. Lubricate the form of butter and sprinkle with flour. Pour the cheese mixture.
11. Bake for 20-25 minutes in a preheated 180 ° C oven.