Sea bass — 190 g
Tomatoes (Tashkent) — 186 g
Salt — 2 g
Black pepper (ground) — 1 g
Vegetable oil — 30 g
Thyme — 2 sprigs
Shallots — 20 g
Basil — 5 g
Olive oil — 30 g
Lime 40 g
Pellet — 280 g
1. To prepare the ingredients.
2. Sea bass fillet cut into large cubes, about 11 by 6 cm, season with salt and pepper.
3. Fry in a pan in vegetable oil with 2 sides.
4. Line a baking pan with parchment on the fish at the top and bottom to put branches of thyme, bring to readiness in the oven at 180°C for 10-12 minutes.
5. To make the salad. Uzbek tomatoes cut into triangular slices and in half the shallots into thin rings. To dress with olive oil, salt and pepper. At the very end, add the Basil to the vegetables.
6. The cake cut into slices, fry on the stove with 2 sides, so that inside it remained soft.
7. In the center of the plate to put the salad on top of hot sea bass. Next to the fish to put half a lime and toast, garnish with sprig of Basil and ground pepper.