Sand cake with sour cream caramel
Sour cream 15 % fat) — 400 ml
Sugar — 400 g
Honey — 100 g
Cream margarine — 250 g
Sugar — 70 g
Yolk — 2 PCs.
Flour — 350 g
Baking powder — 1,5 tsp.
Salt — 1 pinch
Mixed nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts) — 70 g
Cereal — 70 g
Prepare sour cream caramel.
1. Mix all ingredients in a saucepan with a thick bottom, bring to a boil.
2. Simmer in low heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, about 25 minutes.
3. Caramel color changes to a more Golden and thickened.
4. Cool, pour into a jar and can be eaten!
1. In a large bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt, add sugar and chopped nuts.
2. Cold butter cut into cubes and add to dry mixture, grind them into crumbs.
3. Add the egg yolks and grind again.
4. The bottom square shape or baking sheet with butter, place the dough 3/4, compacted by hand.
5. Spread over the dough caramel evenly, I remind you that not all of the caramel goes into the cake about one-third.
6. The remaining dough to mix with the flakes and RUB hands.
7. Sprinkle the cake crumbs.
8. Bake about 30 minutes at 190 grams, warm immediately cut into squares.