Salmon with sesame on a bed of zucchini
Salmon fillet (salmon, trout) — 450 g
Soy sauce — 30 ml
Sesame — 40 g
Vegetable oil — 15 ml
Zucchini — 600 g
Green onions — 50 g
Zest of lemon grated — 1 tsp
Lemon juice — 20 ml
Salt — ½ tsp
Black pepper powder — ¼ tsp
Cream 20-22% — 100 ml
1. The fish need to remove the bones and a sharp knife to cut the skin. This fish put skin down and cut fillet, pressing the fish to the table with his fingers and holding the knife parallel to the work surface. Fillet without skin, cut into cubes.
2. For fish, add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, stir and sprinkle in the sesame seeds. Another stir to evenly stuck to the fish.
3. Place fish on heated pan so that between the pieces remained free space. Evenly fry on all sides until light Golden brown, then put the fish aside.
4. Zucchini cut into cubes 1 cm and sauté, stirring, for 5-7 minutes. Then add chopped green onion, finely grated lemon zest and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Pour the cream and keep on the heat for a few minutes.
6. For filing on a plate, lay out the zucchini, top with remaining fish.