— 800 gr. fresh salmon (fillets or steaks)
— 2 medium potatoes
— 2 medium carrots
— 1 medium parsley root
— 1 onion
— 5 Bay leaves
— 10-15 peppercorns
— fresh dill
— 1 slice of lemon to each plate
1. Fill a large pot with 3 liters of cold water and bring to a boil. Wash the fish in cold water and cut into large pieces.
2. Wash and peel the potatoes, parsley root, carrots and onions. Cut potatoes into large pieces, carrots — julienne. Parsley root cut into 4 pieces, pierce the onion with a knife in several places.
3. When the water boils, add salt. Put all the vegetables in boiling water. Cook the vegetables until the potatoes are almost done (8-12 minutes).
4. Add the Bay leaf and peppercorns. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
5. Add fish to pan and cook for another 7-8 minutes.
6. Wash and chop the dill, add to the soup. Taste and salt, if needed. Simmer for 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat. Let stand a few minutes, then remove from the soup and discard the parsley root and onion.
7. Put on the bottom of each bowl with a slice of lemon, a piece of fish, potatoes and carrots. Pour the broth and let stand a few minutes before serving.