Salmon fillet — 400 g
Sesame seeds — 2 tbsp
For the marinade:
Mustard — 2 tbsp
Soy sauce — 2 tbsp
Honey — 2 tbsp
1. Cut the fish into pieces of the desired size.
2. To prepare the marinade. Mix soy sauce, honey, mustard. Stir until smooth.
3. The fish put in the marinade. Nothing salt and pepper! The marinade is enough.
4. Cover the bowl with a fish and put in the refrigerator. The longer the better, from early morning to evening or from evening to morning to marinate, but a couple of hours is also normal.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and fry until cooked.
6. Decorate with slices of sweet pepper.