— 6-7 prawns;
— 1 tbsp sake
— 1 avocado;
— 1 cucumber;
— 2 eggs;
— 170 gr. Inflorescences of broccoli;
— a pinch of salt.
For the sauce:
— 2-3 tbsp of mayonnaise;
— 1 tsp milk;
— ½ Tsp salt.
1) Put water on the fire and add sake. Salt.
2) Clean the prawns and dip them in boiling water. Cook for about 2 minutes. It is taken out and cooled.
3) In a small saucepan bring water to a boil, throw eggs, cook for about 10 minutes. Then cooled, peel and slice in small pieces.
4) If there are large broccoli florets, cut them. Cook for 1 minute, taken out, cooled.
5) Peel the cucumber and cut into half-rings.
6) Peel the avocado, remove the stone and cut into cubes.
7) mix All ingredients, add mayonnaise and milk. Add salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
8) Served to the table.