200 g boiled lean pork
2 large carrots
2 yellow sugars
2 tablespoons of vinegar
half a Cup of boiling water
half a Cup of canned green peas
mayonnaise, salt, pepper to taste
vegetable oil for frying
1. Carrot RUB on a medium grater.
2. Fry until soft.
3. Cut onion into small cubes.
4. Mix the vinegar, sugar, fill with boiling water, and in the resulting sauce pickle onions for about 15 minutes. Drain off the marinade.
5. Meat boil, after cooling, cut into small cubes.
6. Mix onions, carrots, peas, meat, dressed with mayonnaise, add salt and pepper to taste.