Prawns – 500 g
A couple of fresh cucumbers
Brine cheese (feta Cheese, feta or other) – 80 g
Dill and parsley
Lemon juice – 2-3 tbsp
Olive oil – 2 tbsp
1. Shrimp pour boiling water and remove shells.
2. Not too finely chop the tomatoes.
3. Put them in a container, add julienne peppers, slices of cucumbers.
4. Olives cut into rings and added to the other products.
5. Lettuce torn with the hands. Pour shrimp. Add the diced cheese.
6. Greens finely shinkuem and relayed to the salad, then dressed with lemon juice and olive oil.