Rolls with ham and fish
Lavash (thin) — 2 sheets
For the first filling:
Sweet pepper — 1 piece each of yellow and green
Ham – 200 g
Mayonnaise — 100 ml
Mustard – 1 tsp
Dill – 1 bunch
For the second filling:
Fillet red fish salted 200 g
Cream cheese or cottage cheese – 200 g
Mayonnaise — 50 ml
Dill — 1 bunch
Lemon – 1 PC.
1. Cook the pasta for rolls with sweet pepper. Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, chopped dill, season with salt and pepper.
2. Cook the pasta for rolls with fish. The cream cheese then place in a bowl, add the mayonnaise, chopped dill, lemon juice, grated on a fine grater zest. Mix.
3. Preheat the oven to 180° C. cut the Peppers in half, remove the core, put on a baking sheet and drizzle with vegetable oil. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, then transfer to a bowl, cover with cling film and leave for 10 minutes. Remove the peppers peel, flesh cut into sticks.
4. Cut the fish into thin slices.
5. One pita bread to smear with a mixture of mayonnaise, mustard and dill, on top lay the sliced peppers and ham slices. Second pita to grease cream cheese with mayonnaise and herbs, and put the fish pieces.
6. Roll the pitas in rolls, cut into pieces in the form of rolls of width 2.5-3 cm.