For 6 pieces:
-1 R. puff pastry (ready)
-12 PCs. small washer cheese «Gouda»
-6 washers sausage «Salami»
-0,5 tubes. tomato paste
-Basil, thyme (dried herbs)
powder sweet red pepper
1. Puff pastry spread out on the table and divide into 6 equal parts.
2. Top each piece spread with tomato paste.
3. On top sprinkle dry seasonings.
4. Then put each piece of dough in one washer «Salami»
5. The top two washers cheese.
6. Roll the rolls and spread on a baking pan, covered Perg. paper.
7. The egg mixed with the powder of red peppers and using a brush to spread on top.
8. Bake in a pre heated oven t-200°C, 20 minutes.