Rolls of roasted peppers with cream cheese
— 1 Bulgarian red pepper
— 1 Bulgarian yellow pepper
— 80 gr cream cheese
— 80 g of hard cheese varieties
— 1 clove of garlic
— 2-3 pen green onions
— ground black pepper to taste
1. Peppers put on the grill, bake in the oven at 200 C for 20 minutes. Put the peppers in a plastic bag for 10 minutes (wrapped package). To pull out of the package, remove the skins, remove the core, cut into strips of width 2.5-3 cm.
2. Cheese cut into cubes, throw into a blender, add the garlic, chop until smooth.
3. In a bowl, mix the garlic-cheese curd, curd cream cheese, finely chopped onion. All salt and pepper, mix well.
4. On each strip of pepper put 1 teaspoon of filling.
5. Wrap in a roll. Stick a skewer. To bring to the table.