5 large leaves of Romaine lettuce (cut the core on the leaves)
4-5 strips of smoked salmon
5 PCs cherry tomatoes, cubed
50 g fresh dill
2 tablespoons chopped green onions
Paste for spreads:
1 tablespoon goat cheese
the juice of half a lemon
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
ground pepper to taste
1. For spreads: in a small bowl, mash (with a fork) until smooth creamy sliced avocado with goat cheese, lime juice, salt and pepper.
2. Select the most large lettuce leaves, place them overlapping on the plastic wrap horizontally.
3. Apply a thick layer of the spread on the leaves.
4. Then put the rest of the ingredients. Helping yourself with plastic wrap, carefully roll the lettuce to get like sushi rolls.
5. Twisted rolls secure with a toothpick.