Roll with cottage cheese and strawberry cream
(measure of a Cup of volume 200 ml)
1/3 Cup of boiled cold water
two pinches of vanilla
3/4 Cup flour
tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
custard in proportion to 2 egg yolks prescription, Chudaki
200-250 g of cottage cheese domashengo
200-250 g strawberries (I had frozen)
~3 tbsp of sugar. powder
a pinch of vanillin
1. The dough. Beat eggs with a mixer for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add sugar, beat another 2 minutes.
3. Add water and vanilla, mix well.
4. In a Cup mix the flour, salt, baking powder, and then the dry mixture to sift to the test and beat.
5. The pan (I have a size HH cm) to lubricate Rast oil, lay a parchment to bake. Pour the dough and spread it evenly with a spoon.
6. Bake in a pre heated oven at 160-180°C for 12-14 minutes (edges slightly browned).
7. Cream. Custard to prepare well in advance and cooled in the refrigerator (preferably the whole night).
8. Then cottage cheese whipped in blender with custard.
9. If strawberries are frozen, defrost it, weighed out on a sieve.