Roll of minced meat
Prepare this delicious dish according to the recipe from a member of our culinary club Vladimir Istomin.
You will need:
The Valio cheese «Dutch», 140 g, sliced 100 g
Minced meat — 500 g
Onions — 2 g
Eggs — 4 PCs.
Fresh mushrooms — 300 g
Olives (PCs) — 10 PCs.
Salt — to taste
Paprika sweet dried — 5 g
Ground black pepper — 1 g
Method of preparation:
1. In the beef add 1 egg, 1 chopped onion, a little salt, pepper and paprika. Mix it up.
2. Mushrooms cut and fry for 5-7 minutes with finely chopped onion. Eggs boil, condemn and finely chop.
3. Mix the eggs, mushrooms, olives. This will be the filling.
4. Arrange the stuffing on the foil in a thin layer. On top of the meat to distribute the filling. On top of the toppings to put the pieces of cheese Valio. Roll the meat into a loaf. Gently wrap the roll in 2 layers of foil.
5. Bake the loaf in the oven at 200°C for 50 min. Then cut the foil, open the roll and thus hold it in the oven for another 10-15 minutes at 170°C.