500 g flour:
2 chicken eggs
8 g of yeast,
180 g of butter,
20 ml of sunflower oil,
60 g of sugar,
Salt — 5g
Filling: Jam or jam (you can use condensed milk, cheese, chocolate)
Method of preparation:
1. Dissolve the yeast in 150 ml of warm water, allow them to stand and stir.
2. Sift the flour into a deep bowl.
3. Add the flour, 1 egg, sugar, 30 g butter, salt, yeast and knead the dough. Knead the dough until it becomes smooth and elastic.
The remaining oil divide into 3 parts and knead.
4. Sprinkle the table with flour and roll the dough into a rectangle.
Spread 2/3 of the dough first third of butter, not reaching the edge of 3 cm.
5. Ungreased surface wrap dough in half oiled surface. Then cover the remaining greased surface test (should get a three-layer rectangle)
6. The edges of the dough close up hands (otherwise the oil will come out).
7. Expand the dough 90 degrees to the right and again roll the rectangle.
8. Place the dough (very carefully) on a sheet of vellum (tracing paper) and cover with a second sheet, fold in half. Now close the dough with a towel and put it on half an hour in the fridge.
9. Then put the dough on a floured table and repeat the previous procedure 2 times.
10 . Then repeat 3 times procedure but without oil. Put in the fridge the dough only after the 3rd repeat.
11. Final result: roll out the dough into a rectangle (52 x 30 cm), cover it with a towel and wait 10 minutes.
12. Cut the dough in half lengthwise. Each layer of dough cut into 8 triangles.
13. Roll each triangle into a croissant. At this stage, put the filling in croissants (chocolate, jam, jam, jam, etc.) and wrap them. Put the croissants on a baking pan (pre-greased with vegetable oil).
Shape the croissants in the form of crescents. Croissants must lie at a minimum distance of 5 cm from each other.
14. Brush the croissants with egg and leave for 40 minutes ( they went up) in a Cabinet or the oven, where there’s no air flow.
15. Preheat the oven and put the croissants. Bake French croissants for 15-10 minutes at a temperature of 220 degrees.