Cooking time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Ingredients for 4 servings:
Wheat flour — 390 g
Zucchini — 500g
Mascarpone cheese — 200 g
Arugula — 20g
Egg yolk — 5 pcs.
Chicken egg — 1 pc.
Cheese — 70g
Salt — to taste
1. pour the flour slide on the table, add salt, make a well in the middle and pour the beaten egg yolks. Gently mix the yolks with flour and knead the dough. If it will be too cool, add a little water at room temperature.
2. Knead the dough for ten minutes, until it becomes elastic. Then sculpt dough ball and wrap it tightly with cling film. Hide in the fridge for at least half an hour.
3. One large zucchini grate with the skins, place in a colander, salt and set aside for a time, periodically pressing the liquid. A handful of arugula chop. Grate the cheese.
4. In a bowl, mix with a spoon grated zucchini with arugula, grated hard cheese and mascarpone until smooth, gentle, but not liquid meat.
5. Take the dough from the refrigerator and roll it out to a thickness of 1.5-2 mm. Better, of course, do this with pastamashiny, but if it does not help any male power rough or very heavy rolling pin — for example, a marble.
6. Mark the glass mug on a test, put in the center of each circle to the full teaspoon of the filling. Coat the dough around the filling with beaten egg. Cover the top layer of another test well and squeeze the dough, squeezing all the air around the fillings.
7. Cut a glass mug and a good seal at the edges. Leave the ravioli for about an hour, to allow them to dry. Then boil the water in a saucepan, lightly salt the and put the ravioli. Cook for three to four minutes.
8. Prepared ravioli with a slotted spoon to shift to warm plates and serve hot, irrigation with melted butter or homemade pesto.