So, if you have no desire for a long time to mess around with the dough and pastries:
How to prepare:
1. Take 600 grams of biscuits with a delicate creamy taste.
2. Take peanuts (the cheapest and most affordable walnut), fry in a dry pan – roasted nuts are always tastier and more aromatic than the raw. Clean them from the skins and chop with a kitchen hammer.
3. Cookies just cut knife small strips.
4. Mix the biscuits with nuts. If you find candied fruit — a couple of tablespoons and all carefully mix.
5. Now prepare the cream. For this you will need 1 stick of butter (200 g) and 1 can of condensed milk (400 g).
6. First mixer whip the butter. Then add condensed milk and knead into a homogeneous mass.
7. Mix cream and cookies.