Courgettes — 1 kg
Eggs — 4 pcs.
Sour cream — 6 tablespoons. l.
Sodium — 1 hour. L.
Flour — 2 tbsp.
Ground beef — 500 g
Hard cheese — 200 g
Garlic — 2 cloves
Salt, black pepper, coriander
1. Zucchini peel, grate.
2. Add the lightly beaten eggs, sour cream, slaked soda and flour.
3. Cover the baking form or baking paper, pour the batter evenly.
4. Bake in preheated 180 oven for about 30 minutes. until light browning.
5. Minced fry can with onions, salt and pepper, add ground coriander to taste.
6. Prepare fill: cheese grate, add sour cream and garlic passed through the press.
7. Take the cake out of the oven, separated from the sheet. Grease fill it, leaving a little for the future of coating roll from above.
8. Fill the top distribute the stuffing.
9. Twist roll on the short side, move it to the middle of the sheet and turn so that the seam is at the bottom.
10. Fill the remainder add egg, mix well and coat with roll top. Bake for another 15 minutes.